[Blackpool] Today's meeting

James Page jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 12:01:14 UTC 2012

Morning (afternoon?), guys!

I'd like to have given a little bit more notice, but I couldn't make it to
today's meeting - I was a bit worse for wear this morning after attending a
mate's birthday (it was mandatory - no bailing out allowed!). A little bit
annoying, because I'm liking the progress being made with Python so far!

Jon, is there a chapter in the Hello World document I can look at to catch
up with what you covered today?

I'll look out for Les' screenshots on the blog, too.

Hope today's session was just as useful as the others and I'll definitely
be at the next Python session!

James