[Blackpool] Fwd: [lpd-europe] warm-up

Mike Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 20:06:54 UTC 2016

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

--- Forwarded message ---
From: Roberto Guido <bob at linux.it>
Date: 5 January 2016 17:34:33
Subject: [lpd-europe] warm-up
To: lpd-europe at mlists.in-berlin.de

Hello everybody :-)

After the pause for the Holidays, I'm back on the warm-up for Linux
Presentation Day here in Italy.

I've managed to build a very simple landing page, temporarily published here
http://lpd.madbob.org/index.php

The target is to collect registrations for the event, by local LUGs or
random volunteers, and publish by the half of April a map, as it yearly
happens for the "Linux Day" (similar initiative held in Italy since
2001, in October - http://www.linuxday.it/2015/ ).

By the way: in the registration form
http://lpd.madbob.org/registrazione.php
I've also added an option to register "interest" about the event, meant
for individuals which would like to adhere but are looking for others to
collaborate. Matching registrations occourring on the same geographical
area, and permitting people to know about each others interest, I hope
to encourage even more partecipation. Would be it an idea for other
nationwide coordinators?

Hauke: would it be possible to resolve the linux-presentation-day.it
domain at IP address 54.165.47.221, to have an effective domain for the
page?

--
Roberto Guido
http://madbob.org