[Blackpool] Hi

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 14:25:49 UTC 2020

Hello All,

Thank you everyone for your fast replies and inputs.  I appreciate it so much.

Mike H, yes, you are quite right but I know that Tony has been poorly some time ago so didn't know if he would want to be troubled by me all over again! lol!

Tony!  I hope you are ok and coping in all this heat. x

Neil, thanks so much for your input - I am just in with "new to me" laptop.... I need to think about the next move.....

Colin - thanks for getting in touch also.  I will take up your invitation to see if the "dead" laptop can be revived.  Actually, I don't think it has passed away totally - the issue I think is that it is not recognising the fact that it has a power lead attached....  I have tried 2 leads - both leads work - they just fail to connect in some way.  I will email you.

Thanks all,  Elizabeth