[Bradford] Bradford LUG December Meeting

David Carpenter david at substance.coop
Tue Dec 16 10:00:33 UTC 2008

It's tomorrow!

Sorry if this is short notice - the day has been fixed for a while, but
the room has only just been confirmed.

We'll be in the Bradford Council for Voluntary Services building again,
but in the Basement Meeting Room this time.

7pm - 8.30ish

Bradford Council for Voluntary Services (CVS)
Voluntary Services Centre
19/25 Sunbridge Road,
Bradford
West Yorkshire
BD1 2AY
tel. 01274 722772
http://www.bradfordcvs.org.uk/contact.htm

Making an executive decision here - some of us will probably be in the
Sir Titus Salt afterwards, where we hope we will be able to hear
ourselves speak!

We hope to have a long awaited talk from Mr. Bruce, What I want for
Christmas (a mixture of gadgets, cuttings from the Argos Catalogue, and
wishes for world peace), Mince Pies, There's more to Linux than Ubuntu,
and more..

Hope to see you there.

David Carpenter
substance.