[Bradford] Looking for a new distro to try

Wayne Hanley wayney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 21:36:07 UTC 2008

Hi Richard,

I have similar requirements to what you have and can say that Ubuntu works
well for me, Hibernate is working fine on 8.04 for me on my XPS 1330.

As for your query re encryption, I use truecrypt to for securing my home
directory in case I loose my machine while out and about.

As for the rest of your requirements I have the entire family and the office
running on Ubuntu on desktops and lappies and thus far no one as complained
:)

Good Luck
Wayne