[Bradford] Christmas Meal/Social

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Fri Dec 4 08:46:19 UTC 2009

The irc chat room came up with some suggestions for where to eat curry
next Friday (6.30pm)

They are now on doodle:
http://www.doodle.com/6cwmwccv3mnfiy9h

where you can vote.

Tactical voting is encouraged - as is cheating.

I find at this time of year it's always good to remember that Christmas
Meals are never about having a 'good meal'. Instead it's a participatory
lesson in "you can't please all of the people all of the time" (As a
result we all agree to have a less than perfect dinning experience, but
at least we did it together! - I suspect it's character forming)

With that in mind, I look forward to seeing you on Friday. Merry
Christmas!

By the way, after the curry, those that fancy a pub will probably end up
in where? I would suggest the slog across town to the Corn Dolly (give
time for the meal to settle!). If anyone has other suggestions -would
they like to set up another doodle?

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.