[Bradford] VATStuff version 0.2 is now available

Bernard Czenkusz bernie at skipole.co.uk
Mon Dec 7 16:21:12 UTC 2009

Hi guys, I've reached a bit of a milestone in my open source project
VATStuff - version 0.2 is now published. It's now essentially feature
complete - but does need as much testing as possible. If there's any
Linux types who are running your own business who could try it out, I'd
very much appreciate it. If anyone has problems installing either email
me or let me know at any wylug or bradlug meet.

Cheers

   Bernie

VATStuff version 0.2 is now available

VATStuff is a program for double-entry bookkeeping and UK VAT
calculations.

Version 0.2 has now been created and published at www.vatstuff.co.uk and
launchpad.net/vatstuff.

This is still a development version - but is now feature complete. The
next step is to search and destroy any bugs - so testing would be much
appreciated.