[Bradford] Next meeting

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Jul 23 13:31:59 UTC 2009

Hi All

The next meeting of the Bradford LUG is:
next Wednesday, 29th July 2009, at the CVS building in Bradford.

We get access to the room from 7pm and get started at 7.15-7.30pm.

I don't believe we have a talk lined up this time (or a sponsor?)

Instead, can I suggest we do one of those things I've heard of
elsewhere, (but can't remember what it's called) where everyone brings a
5 min short talk about something that's currently of interest to them?

You won't be thrown out if you don't have anything!, but it might be
worth a try - I suspect it will be very interesting.

There is an agenda item outstanding of the 'Open Source Software Day' so
thoughts and ideas on that would be welcome.

If anyone knows how to get ITV4 working under Linux (other than Wine) so
I can see the last week of the Tour De France, then I'd like to know!

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.