[Bradford] Mailing list? No

hudsonjr at ntlworld.com hudsonjr at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 14 19:32:35 UTC 2009

I don't have such strong views as David but my previous experiences of Google Groups have not been good; an unfriendly interface and repeated difficulties logging on or, in some cases, even finding the group to which I was supposed to be subscribed.

I like something where I can simply receive the contributions to the forum and then decide to which I wish to respond.

John