[Bradford] Bradford LUG -Wed, 24th June, Meeting

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 23:13:58 UTC 2009

Please David, more notice would be much appreciated on these reminders!

I will do my absolute best to be there, especially as I'm the person doing
the video stuff but I have been so rushed off my feet I've been too busy to
check my email - I only checked it on my way to bed tonight, or I wouldn't
even have known until after I'd missed the meeting!

Now I'll have to be up extra early to get stuff together for the demo.

Hopefully I'll see you all there!

--
Martyn