[Bradford] Future Sponsors & Logo Design

Nigel Smith njs at o2.co.uk
Thu Nov 5 00:09:37 UTC 2009

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick note to request invoice names and addresses for anybody
considering sponsorship of the group from now on.

Since Bradford CVS don't seem to be particularly on the ball with
regards invoices I have taken over and will cover payments to CVS and
invoice accordingly anybody who wishes to sponsor our meetings.

I'd like to issues invoices one month in advance, it just means I'm
not personally funding BradLUG for months at a time.  eg. if you wish
to sponsor January then the invoice will be issued in December and
payable on or before the date of the meeting.

If for any reason we fail to acquire a sponsor for any given month
then unfortunately I'll have to ask for a minimal donation at the
meeting to cover the cost of the room. It hasn't happened yet, so
don't worry too much!

I'd also like to throw open the opportunity for someone to design a
"Proud Sponsor of BradLUG" logo for sponsors to put on their site and
promote the LUG.

Many thanks,

Nige