[Bradford] Other possible topics of conversation for tomorrow

Wayne Hanley wayney at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:18:23 UTC 2009

A few things of note that might of be interest to people that have happened
since the last meeting and be good for discussion

* Google released ChromeOS (well the source), I'm sure many of you have
built it and had a play.  How do you like it?  How do we think it will
effect the Linux community?  Does anyone other then me actually like it?
* Ubuntu 9.10 release (and then the Pre alpha of Lucid Lynx which will still
be running Gnome 2.0 but be a LTS)

Wayne

--
"There is no try, either do or do not." (Jedi Master Yoda)