[Bradford] Notes from last night

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Nov 26 08:52:00 UTC 2009

Hi All

Notes from last night's meeting are on the blog:
http://bradlug.co.uk/?page_id=281

If anyone has anything to add, leaving a comment is probably the way to
go (he says, then wonders if that facility has been enabled on pages?
Wayne??)

The list of sponsors for next year is up at:
http://bradlug.co.uk/?page_id=33

Thanks everyone - if you want to get in on the sponsoring action, then
I'm sure some of the people that are down for 2 months wouldn't mind
giving up a slot. All enquires about this through Nige please:
billing at bradlug.co.uk

Wayne, Dick, Nige - we never had the conversation about admin emails,
but I guess you all know what we're doing!

Finally, send your suggestions about where to go to curry to me by
Monday at the latest. No suggestions and you'll end up at the Kashmir
(which I like) - you have been warned! We'll doodle it from there.

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.