[Bradford] Fwd: [lugmaster] York Linux User Group Installfest 2009

Dick Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:37:27 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Zoe" <zoe at daeghnao.com>
Date: 14 Oct 2009 22:28
Subject: [lugmaster] York Linux User Group Installfest 2009
To: <lugmaster at mailman.lug.org.uk>

I'm pleased to announce that the YLUG Installfest 2009 is going ahead in
York next month, our annual get-together of messing about with computers
and eating homemade cake.

Venue: Langwith L/N006, University of York, York YO10 5DD
Saturday 7th November 10:00 - 18:00
  Sunday 8th November 14:00 - 17:00

  http://www.york.lug.org.uk/index.php/Installfest

I'd be very grateful if you guys could forward on to your local groups,
especially those that are particularly local to York (although we have
an ever-increasing contingent from Shrewsbury, bizarrely).  Many thanks,

--
 -- zoe