[Bradford] Fw: Developing Open Source Enterprise Solutions - 16 September 2009

Alice Kaerast kaerast at qvox.org
Tue Sep 8 10:14:26 UTC 2009

Hi,

I don't know how good the following event will be, but it sounds like
it could be worthwhile attending if you're free on that day.

--
Alice

Begin forwarded message:

Developing Open Source Enterprise Solutions
<http://www.opensourceforbusiness.co.uk/course/developing-open-source-enterprise-solutions>
full day event at Old Broadcasting House on 16th September.  Following
on from the success of the hugely popular OS4B Business Breakfasts
<http://www.opensourceforbusiness.co.uk/news/os4b-business-breakfast-greencore-and-business-intelligence>
this event will look at open source enterprise applications available
to businesses, including business intelligence (BI) software.

A seriously technical day to shake off the summer and at only £39 for a
whole day's training, can you afford not to?

You'll be aware of our legendary OS4B Business Breakfasts
<http://www.opensourceforbusiness.co.uk/news/os4b-business-breakfast-greencore-and-business-intelligence>
which have been a phenomenal success. At our last breakfast we talked
about how businesses could make substantial savings by adopting open
source technologies.

The time has come for us to take action!

Join us, or send in your technical team, at Old Broadcasting House on
16th September for a technical day, to discover how to really save
money on your IT spend.

Amazingly, we have found funding for you too; and instead of paying the
full £99; there is 60% off the cost of attending the day*.

The day is aimed at those who are active in Software development or
Systems Integration. A more comprehensive listing of the day's
activities can be found at our website listing Developing Open Source
Enterprise Solutions
<http://www.opensourceforbusiness.co.uk/course/developing-open-source-enterprise-solutions> .

Places are limited, so book early by replying to this email or
following the links above.

Yours sincerely

Geoff Gifford

Open Source for Business Programme Manager

* Funding is available from Yorkshire Forward and only available under
  their funding terms and conditions.

Sent by

Alistair Hay

nti Sales Consultant

E: alistair at ntileeds.co.uk <mailto:alistair at ntileeds.co.uk>

T: 0845 122 1555

F: 0113  812  1729

http://www.ntileeds.co.uk <BLOCKED::blocked::http://www.ntileeds.co.uk>

nti

Leeds Metropolitan University

Old Broadcasting House, 148 Woodhouse Lane, Leeds LS2 9EN

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm