[Bradford] Last Friday's Social

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 08:39:16 UTC 2009

The social on Friday was good fun.

There were 9 of us there, with enough room to sit together, and it was
quiet enough to be able to chat.

I'm aware that at the moment 'social' = 'pub' and that might not be
everyones idea of social. If people do have other ideas, then please
share! (to be honest I'm a little short on ideas for places to meet and
talk in an evening that are not pubs!)

I know it's early, but perhaps a Christmas/Halloween/Bonfire Night/any
excuse/ social could be food/activity/other based...

Also, the next meeting is a week on Wednesday.

One thing we will need to do is tell the CVS what room bookings we want
for 2010. The room depends on there being finance in place to pay for
it. Once again thanks to all those people and businesses that have
sponsored the room so far. We don't have anyone pledged for October yet.
Would people please consider if they can sponsor/find sponsorship, or
bring alternative ideas for covering the costs for the room bookings for
next year.

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.