[Bradford] Bradford LUG: Meeting Wednesday 30th September 7ish

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Sep 28 10:17:27 UTC 2009

Big d'oh!

Sorry all, I'm a month ahead of myself. Lorna is coming to see us in
October!

In which case we'll have a quick substitute show and tell session. I may
finally have cracked the laptop with no cd-rom, non-usb-bootable, no
floppy, etc. People should have some cool Python apps to show off by
now.

.. and there's always Bruce's product of the month.

Full details of how to get there, etc on the website:
http://bradlug.co.uk/

See you there
David

--
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.