[Bradford] Response to NonMS schools petition

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Sep 28 13:56:00 UTC 2009

Thanks David

Your post got me google-ing and it was interesting! I present the
following with no bias either way, make up your own minds...

The OSS from a company with no experience of OSS, eventually set this
up:http://opensourceschools.org.uk/
and I'm pretty sure you could have expected something with a bit more
punch from some of the other bidders for that contract.

Look what I found in there tho...:
http://opensourceschools.org.uk/help-desk-and-resource-booking-dixons-city-academy.html

Interesting
David

--
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.