[Bradford] Fwd: Evening of Entertainment - Spring Charity Dinner Dance 8 May 2010 in aid of Yorkshire Cancer research

Dick Thomas dick at bradlug.co.uk
Thu Apr 1 14:26:56 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: W HUDSON <W.Hudson at bradford.ac.uk>
Date: 1 April 2010 12:57
Subject: Evening of Entertainment - Spring Charity Dinner Dance 8 May 2010
in aid of Yorkshire Cancer research
To: lang-<edited>yo.uk

*Invitation to Spring ‘Charity’ Dinner Dance at Cedar Court Hotel on
Saturday 8 May 2010 in aid of Yorkshire Cancer Research *

My colleague and I have organised a Charity Dinner Dance to raise awareness
and much needed funds for Yorkshire Cancer Research.  The event will be held
on Saturday 8 May 2010 from 7pm in the Rowan Suite at the Cedar Court Hotel,
Bradford.

We would like to invite you to attend this event and tickets are priced at
£40.00 per person.   This includes a 3 Course dinner with wine,
entertainment will be provided by Kalasangam and The John Higgins Quintet
and dance the night away with our own DJ.  There will be an auction and
raffle with all proceeds being donated to Yorkshire Cancer Research.

Tickets are available from the ‘University of Bradford Box Office’ on 01274
236996 for Card Payments.  Cash, Cheque or Card Payments in person to the
Payzone, University of Bradford, or alternatively Cheque payments can be
made by post and made payable to the ‘University of Bradford’.  The Payzone
is open Monday to Friday 1000-1600.

For further details of the event please take a look at our website:-

http://www.brad.ac.uk/charity-dinner-dance/

*If possible, please could you post/advertise this event within your
organisation (flyer attached). *

Many thanks for your consideration and we look forward to seeing you on the
8 May 2010.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact either myself or
Wendy.

Yours sincerely

Andrea Wilson
Wendy Hudson

Email: a.j.wilson5 at bradford.ac.uk                             Email:
W.Hudson at Bradford.ac.uk

Tel : 01274 233025                                                     Tel:
01274 235108

Wendy Hudson Complaints & Appeals Personal Assistant

Academic Standards Support Unit

University of Bradford, Richmond Road

Tel: 01274 235108 Email: w.hudson at bradford.ac.uk

International Tel: +44 1274 235108