[Bradford] FW: Date for your Diary - BarCamp Barnsley

Alice Kaerast kaerast at computergentle.com
Thu Apr 15 14:32:16 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: "Steve Ding"<steve at bmedia.org.uk>
Sent: 15/04/10 15:20:20
Subject: Date for your Diary - BarCamp Barnsley

Dear bmedia member,

Following the success of BarCamp Bradford last November, bmedia have been asked to organise a BarCamp in Barnsley on the Saturday 22nd May 2010. The event is being sponsored by Northern Net and will run from 10:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.

BarCamp is a free event and is a great opportunity to network and a great environment to learn about new technologies, media, thought leadership and practice from the very people that make the digital industries work each day.

We plan to host an all-day BarCamp in Barnsley and we're expecting 100+ attendees from Yorkshire and across the country. With this in mind we will be encouraging those presenting to look at new developments in web, film, animation and digital media.

We'd love for you to come - if you're a creative, an artist, a writer, blogger, technologist, or a developer, geek, entrepreneur, academic researcher, gamer or investor please join us. If you were just curious and interested in digital culture - we'd love to meet you too. Come and demo, talk, share or just hang out!

Full details of the event and how to book your place will be sent out shortly, but please get the date in your diary so you don't miss what will be a great event.

Steve Ding

CEO

bmedia

Bradford: 01274 74 74 00

The bmedia Tender Service has brokered over £2,000,000 worth of new supply chain opportunities between bmedia member companies, businesses and organisations. In addition bmedia itself has placed over £200,000 in contracts with bmedia member companies.

Over 1200 individuals make up the bmedia network

This e-mail is sent on behalf of bmedia Limited and contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged.  It is for the intended reci

[Message truncated. Tap Edit->Mark for Download to get remaining portion.]