[Bradford] Ubuntu 10.04 release party/install fest - anyone interested?

Andrea Ryan andreacoletteryan at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 20 10:45:50 UTC 2010

Hi All,

As mentioned at the last LUG, Ubuntu 10.04 is due to be released on 29th
April.

Is anyone interested in coming to a release party/install fest on Friday
30th April? Bytey and I are happy to supply space, music, bandwidth and more
delicious Ubuntu cake!

Come round anytime from 7-ish onwards - bring your own beverage of choice
and a few quid for pizza/curry/kebabs if you fancy them later on.

I think most of you know where we are by now, if not drop either me
(andreacoletteryan at googlemail dot com) or Bytey (wayney at gmail dot com)
a line off-list and we'll let you have the details. We're easy to reach by
public transport if you don't fancy driving - contact me for details because
Bytey doesn't do buses :)

Cheers
Andrea