[Bradford] Wiki and Bradlug updates

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 08:48:20 UTC 2010

Hi All

Just a quick note to let you know that I've spent a few minutes updating
the wiki about the work we want to do on the Bradlug site:
http://bluwiki.com/go/Bradlug.co.uk

If you have comments, suggestions, would like to see something
prioritised etc, then please pop along over there and add your stuff.

Also I've added John's latest 'FOSS article' about mailmerge in Open
Office here:
http://bradlug.co.uk/?page_id=520

No takers that I can see for anything other than meeting in the pub this
evening, so see you there, where talk will surely come round our top 10
FOSS applications...

All the best

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.