[Bradford] Topics for 2011

Alice Kaerast kaerast at computergentle.com
Tue Dec 28 22:03:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

Given the new year is fast approaching, a few of us have been looking at
what we want to do in 2011 in terms of geek meetups/events.  I'd love to
hear from you all about what topics you're excited about, what you want
to learn about, etc.

I've created a voting area for us to pick what topics you want to hear
about at the lug meetings <https://bradlug.uservoice.com>, but replies
on/off list are equally welcome as are posts in the forums
<http://bradlug.proboards.com/>

We needn't limit ourselves to putting these topics into talks at the
main meetings, we have space for more practical day-long workshops as
well as informal talks in addition to more formal presentations.  If
there's interest then we could run some fairly informal discussions on a
set topic prior to the next social.

--
Alice

Ps. Totally off-topic but does anybody have some office space a
pro-democracy campaign group could use until May?