[Bradford] delicious - social bookmarking - bradlug

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Fri Jul 2 09:22:41 UTC 2010

You may have heard me harping on about delicious at the meeting.

Just a quick demo of how I use it.

I have an accout:
http://delicious.com/caprenter

If you go there you can see all the stuff I book mark, and filter your
way around it.

I use specific tags for specific projects, so:
http://delicious.com/caprenter/airevalleybikebus

gives me a load of cycling stuff. With the delicious widgets I can then
have a links page on my site (that pulls the info from delicious):
http://airevalleybikebus.org.uk/links

Also this application:
http://bikebradford.org.uk/
works from delicious data that is tagged 'bcycling'

So my proposal for the group is use 'bradlug' as a tag, and for people
to tag their interesting links in delicious. (if there is a better
alternative to delicious I'm open to that.

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.