[Bradford] Social Friday

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 15:23:54 UTC 2010

Hi All

If I'm correct - this Friday is the social meet up. It's usually 8pm at
the Corn Dolly.

My band has a gig that night, so I won't be there, and I know that some
of the regulars will be at the gig instead of at the social. (I'm sorry
if you wanted to come to the gig and have not said - apparently there
are no more spaces - there will be other times!)

It would be good if you could post to the group if you are planning on
going. You can also call the conference call room on the evening to see
if anyone else is planning on going.

Also - still looking for talk ideas for the next meeting, and photos of
Bradford+Linux.

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.