[Bradford] NHS Microsoft License

Nick Rhodes nick at ngrsoftware.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 12:16:47 UTC 2010

May also cost the tax payer more money if the NHS budget holders
decide to keep purchasing MS products as the discounts wont be so
good.
But lets hope common sense prevails and cheaper options are used where
appropriate, if they are FOSS, then bonus.
I know there are a lot of frontline staff that would not care less
what their systems run or change to as long as it works and minimal
retraining needed.

Would love to talk about MS/Foss technology used where I work in the
NHS, but this is a public mailing list.

Cheers, Nick