[Bradford] 10 free software applications you should try...

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 08:20:51 UTC 2010

The CVS newsletter is asking for an article aloing the lines of:

10 free software/open source applications you should try...

We need to come up with a 'top 10' and then I think we have people that
will put the words to that list.

Can I suggest it as a topic for the next meeting, but in the meantime,
can you post your suggestions to the list?

I think we're probably looking at a ***doze based audience, but maybe we
want to also look at phone apps, and anything else we can think of...

John, in particular, and Wayne have been involved in dealing with this
request from CVS so far, so thanks to them.