[Bradford] Conference call facility

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Jun 1 13:41:28 UTC 2010

Hi Brian

Thanks for doing this.

As a bit of background to everyone else, recently the socials have only
been attended by a few people, so if you were turning up on spec you
wouldn't see an obvious big group of people. It would be good to know
that at least one other person will be there for people heading out on a
clod summers night!

I've tried to let people know via this email list if I'm attending or
not, but there are sometimes problems with the list....

I think the phone thing is quite a good idea, but I'm not likely to
remember a time to call a number to check, cos I'm too disorganised.

Any other ideas, suggestions, observations?

Brian, what do we do to get hold of the number and give it a try?

BTW, next social is Friday 18th June, The Corn Dolly from 8pm.