[Bradford] Green light for trial of Conference Call facility.

Brian bradlug at leafcom.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 18:59:45 UTC 2010

After consultations with David we have decided to unleash the Telephone Conference facility upon you. :-)

Here is the number:-
01274 291103

David has declared Friday  18th of June as the next social meeting date. Thus, on that night, if you intend to come along to the 'Corn Dolly', please call this number at 18:30 and stay on for a few minutes to allow other members to join you in the 'Conference Room'.

The first caller (that might be you) will be asked to enter a PIN. Please just key a '#' to enter. After that anyone else will immediately have access to the 'Conference Room' without being prompted for a PIN. (# means no PIN).
As other people join the Conference you will be alerted.

The intention is to use this facility, similarly, on each social meting date.

N.B.   N.B.  N.B. (Got it ? )
This Telephone Conference Facility is for the exclusive use of BradLUG members. Please do NOT make the number public by putting it on a web site or otherwise. If you pass it on to a new member please ask them to keep it confidential to the group.

Hope to hear you in conference @ 18:30 on Friday June 18th !

If you have any questions please email me.

Thank you,