[Bradford] Talks this month

Alice Kaerast kaerast at computergentle.com
Wed Mar 17 11:13:24 UTC 2010

Can we also confirm what date it is?  Everything seems to have changed
dates this month...

My offer of a brief talk on Tor and other privacy issues or CouchDB
still stands, or I can put something together on website vulnerability
testing (could bring in a webserver for you to all have a go at
hacking).  It might also be nice to have a gpg keysigning party.

I'm also interested in the talk on arduino that was mentioned as a
possibility at some point.  I quite fancy hearing how I can get started
in developing a couple of little projects and what the options are.

Alice