[Bradford] Last night's meeting

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu May 27 06:13:29 UTC 2010

Hi All

Added a few brief notes to the website about last night's meeting. I'm
poor at remembering things and my typing is slow, and I'm pushed for
time, so please add comments to the post about anything I missed.

Wayne/Nige (who I'm pretty sure both have access to edit) could you add
David's surname, and a link to his website if you have it to the post?

Good to see 19 people there last night. Get well soon Dave S!

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.