[Bradford] Meeting - tonight!

Thomas Mangin thomas.mangin at exa-networks.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 14:06:40 UTC 2010

On 24 Nov 2010, at 13:49, richard wrote:

> On Wed, 2010-11-24 at 13:23 +0000, David Carpenter wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> Blimey, is it tonight? Yes it is.
>>
>> Bradlug meeting, Bradford CVS, 7 for 7:15 start.
>>
>> I'm not sure if anyone has anything planned.
>>

> We should have a visitor Tomas Mangin
> who is head of networking at exa-networks
> is going to tell us all about net neutrality
> and exa's use of linux.

Hello,

Yes, I will be here but I will have no slides or formal presentation.

My affiliations (and correct job title ;p) can be found here :
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/thomasmangin

If you are interested in the regulation side of the telecom world, I invite you to follow the following blog.
https://publicaffairs.linx.net/news/
http://webmedia.company.ja.net/edlabblogs/regulatory-developments/

I will come with my colleague David Farrar who is in charge of our R&D and a heavy Linux user.

Thomas