[Bradford] Notes from the last meeting

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Oct 7 14:24:21 UTC 2010

As ever a big thanks to John for taking notes at the last meeting. I've
mangled them into a blog post on the site:
http://bradlug.co.uk/?p=560

If you want something to do, go and download the PDF's John put together
and look through the comments/suggestions/ideas and start making them
happen! This may be simply proposing a solution, or it could be
organising that Arduino day.

If you want to respond to any of the points please just leave a comment.

All the best
David
P.S. Anyone interested in my Forming, Storming, Norming, and Performing
talk for next month!

--
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.