[Bradford] Bradford Social

Brian bradlug at leafcom.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 10:56:44 UTC 2010

I hope to be at the pub but I saw the film on Wednesday at the Odeon. I enjoyed it.

There are some interesting things associated with the film. There are a set of twins. Although they were played by two actors the face of one of them was morphed (for want of a better word) onto the other so that they would appear as twins.
One of the characters is Sean Parker. I had not heard of him, in releation to Napster - only Shawn Fanning. However, after a Google I discovered that they were both founders of Napster.

Brian