[Bradford] British Science Festival -- Bradford 2011: 10 - 15 September

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 10:08:48 UTC 2010

Thought people might be interested in this - just dropped in my inbox.

Should BradLUG be there?

British Science Festival -- Bradford  2011: 10 - 15 September

The British Science Festival will hit Bradford in 2011 bringing with it
5 days of international exposure for Bradford...hundreds of
events...thousands of participants of all ages...opportunities to
present our science (in the broadest sense) to the worldwide community.

The Festival has been running since 1831 and is Europe's largest and
longest established celebration of science, technology, maths and
engineering.

Perhaps it is not for you so apologies for including you in this email,
but we are looking to organise many events across Bradford interpreting
science in the widest possible way and involving every section of the
community. But that is up to you! You might be interested in running an
event using the opportunity to appear on an international stage and you
might be interested in attending the launch in Bradford in early
November.  If so please email
festival at britishscienceassociation.org copied to John Baruch
John at cyber.brad.ac.uk marked FESTIVAL

Look at the event details and how to make a proposal:
http://www.britishscienceassociation.org/web/BritishScienceFestival/EventOrganisers/BritishScienceFestival2011.htm

The deadline for submitting your event idea is 15 November 2010.

--
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.