[Bradford] Virtualisation and Practical Sessions

Bernard Czenkusz bernie at skipole.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 15:49:10 UTC 2010

Looking to cover -

If there are a number who can contribute, i.e. myself, you, and people
from ypy (http://ypy.org.uk/) - then coverage could be quite
comprehensive - its useful to get different aspects from different
people.  It could be from basics upward, with a mix of applications and
coding practicals between.

I do know, that if we have hands on coding, time flies very quickly!!

To start with - does anyone have a preference for how long?  A whole
day, such as a Saturday? or half a day?

Re the virtualisation one -
+1  to  "interested in small-scale virtualisation" as that's more
immediately relevant to me.

 - Bernie