[Bradford] Fridays Social

Nigel Smith njs at o2.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 13:04:17 UTC 2010

I seem to remember something being mentioned about a mid-month gathering,
and to bring the ideas to the table come this next meeting.

I personally really like the socials in the Corn Dolly, although
unfortunately due to marital commitments I was unable to make this months
session.

Ideas I'd like to bring to the table involve hack days with some regularity
(3 or 4 times per year), and to have one technical and one lay subject
meeting per month, opening doors to all and sundry.

I have to agree with Alice about the OSM days, although fun at the time, it
wasn't so when the estimate to have my car repainted came through.

Many thanks,

Nige