[Bradford] VoIP Hardware

Alice Kærast kaerast at computergentle.com
Thu Apr 7 22:06:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

I know from recent discussions at the lug that quite a few of us have
experience in different areas of VoIP, and that some of us do this
commercially too.

I'm looking to buy an entry-level VoIP appliance/pbx as part of a larger
network installation and would like to either buy it from a bradlug person,
or get recommendations on hardware/vendors.

Email me off-list if you're interested, or I guess recommendations of
suppliers would be interesting on-list - so long as they aren't direct
competitors of members.

Alice