[Bradford] Meeting Wednesday 27th April

Robert Burrell Donkin robertburrelldonkin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:23:50 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 9:26 AM, David Carpenter
> <david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk> wrote:
>> Hello all
>>
>> Just a reminder that tomorrow (Wednesday) is the April BradLUG meeting.
>>
>> Working with our 3x20min slot idea, looks like Robert has made an offer
>> to cover open source,provenance and IP law.
>
> Don't know about covering that topic in 20 minutes, but I could
> probably say a few words...

I'm preparing a few introductory slides [1] which I'll bring along. If
people want to hear more after that, then maybe I'll prep another 20
minutes for another month...

Robert

[1] http://opentalkware.googlecode.com/svn/talk/OpenSourceIP/trunk/index.html