[Bradford] Meeting Wednesday 27th April

daves-collective.co.uk at zen.co.uk daves-collective.co.uk at zen.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 10:42:34 UTC 2011

> That would then leave a slot for show and tell (perhaps how to use
> QuantumGIS, Dave S? - David C makes *declaration of self interest*)

Mmmm, okay, I've been doing quite a bit of hacking on the intersection of qgis and openstreetmap in the last few days so there might be something in that.  And yes Dave I've been neglecting you (sorry!)

Or I could honour the IP Day theme by taking people through the reply brief in Microsoft vs. Barnes & Noble which has only just come out and hasn't had any press attention so it's a nice little exclusive.  Working title: "Inside the Microsoft Patent Shakedown".  But people are probably going "Enough licences. Want Tech" at this point.

Or you might want twenty mins of Slackware evangelism.  No?  Never mind, I'll bring it up again next time :-)

Pip pip!
-D.