[Bradford] Festive Food

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 10:55:23 UTC 2011

Just a reminder that this Friday, it's festive food night.

Check the doodle to see who's signed up and where they are going.
http://www.doodle.com/rywupdthb3ya52vq

Eating is planned to start at 7:30. I'm not sure that anything is booked
as such, but I'm sure everything will turn out fine. Turn up, find
people you recognise and enjoy yourself.

Rudolf, might like to think about changing his plans to go to Omars, or
perhaps there are other reindeer that fancy Wetherspoons?
(What a I on about)

Unfortunately I'm not going to be there after all. There's a chance I
could be in the Corndolly late-ish.

P.S. No idea what has happened to the BradLUG calendar, but it might be
that we need to set  anew one up. If anyone can shed any light at all.
I'd be grateful.

--
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.