[Bradford] Panellist needed for Guardian debate

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 09:47:33 UTC 2011

Hi All

I've had a request to ask if I'd like to be a panellist in this Guardian
discussion (on line I believe), but I'm unavailable.

Thursday's (3rd, 1-4pm) Q&A to be titled along the lines of:
Live Q&A: Open source values in social enterprise

It's kind of going to be sparked by this blog post (I know Geof from
years ago):
http://www.geofcox.info/index.php?q=node/140

Does anyone else fancy it? If so pls let me know and I'll pass you on.

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.