[Bradford] Panellist needed for Guardian debate

Robert Burrell Donkin robertburrelldonkin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:36:46 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Wayne Hanley <wayney at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Dave,

Hey Wayne

> I'd be happy to do that.  Give me a shout.

I'd be keen to team up with you (if you do the typing and it's in Bradford  ;-)

I'm always happy to talk about community building and collective development

Robert

Brief Open Source Bio @ Apache
   Best known for contributions to Jakarta (then Commons) and James
projects, from '00 onwards.
   Apache Commons boasts 7 of the top 50 most frequently installed
FOSS libraries (https://www.osscensus.org/packages-rank-public.php)
   Community building and process documentation in Incubator
   Interests include release management and licensing (founder member
of legal committee)
   Elected a Member in 2005
   Ranked within top 500 FOSS developers on Ohloh, at one time in top in 250