[Bradford] Help - Can anyone suggest potential sponsors

Andy Coulson coulson.andy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 21:35:39 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I work at a local school that has just become an academy.  The school is
very conscious that they are IT poor and are determined to try and put that
right.  The head is very open minded to a whole range of solutions including
Linux and open source.  The problem, however is, as usual, money, and hence
we are looking for a sponsor to help us develop our IT systems.  i would be
really grateful for any suggestions of companies/ organisations we might be
able to approach.

Thank You

Andrew Coulson