[Bradford] Help - Can anyone suggest potential sponsors

John R Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Mon Feb 14 12:27:47 UTC 2011

Hi Andy

I had seen this but, having also been away, haven't got round to catching up
on things.

I was wondering what you need the money for; in my experience the most
important thing you need is to get the staff on board - a hearts and minds
exercise which may take time and therefore cost money indirectly but which
does not usually involve large sums out of budgets.

Can you be a bit more explicit about what you are looking for?