[Bradford] To LinkedIn Or Not LinkedIn...?

Wayne Hanley wayney at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:05:27 UTC 2011

I not sure it's really needed for the LUG but I don't see why not either.
 Any advertising is good and should be encouraged. :)

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Alice Kaerast
<kaerast at computergentle.com>wrote:

> JFDI is my motto. Create the group, and if there's not much interest
> after a month then delete it. There's nothing worse than a
> nearly-empty group, it makes the actual group look terrible.
>
> Alice
>

> On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
> <robertburrelldonkin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > (i used to be a LinkedIn refusnik but last December i - perhaps
> > foolishly promised some recruiter that I'd create a LinkedIn profile
> > in February...)
> >
> > i'm still trying to grok LinkedIn but AFAICT groups seem to be the
> > right way to connect for communities like BradLUG (eg Apache Software
> > Foundation, Debian Foundation, some other LUGs, Agile Yorkshire).
> >
> > interest? opinions? ideas? cool or uncool? go or no go?
> >
> > - robert

*Wayne Hanley*

*Twitter / Identi.ca*: bytey
*Web*: bytey.co.uk waynehanley.co.uk

*When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.  True Story.*