[Bradford] Bradlug Talk IPv6 Next Wednesday

Thomas Mangin thomas.mangin at exa-networks.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 15:12:23 UTC 2011

I offered but my mail did not make it it seems ...

I have a talk which is ready for UKUUG (slide, etc.) - I could cut through it to give it to give a 20 mns version of it if you are interested.
It is about the use of BGP in corporate networks to improve resilience.
I would focus on announcement of service IP with load balanced solution.

Thomas