[Bradford] Bradlug Talk IPv6 Next Wednesday

nick at ngrsoftware.co.uk nick at ngrsoftware.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 11:04:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

Sorry to drift even further off topic, but I think there is good
opportunity to have a talk about Linux and FOSS in education, possibly
inviting Andrew Coulson who has requested help/sponsorship to talk ?
I have a bit of interest in this subject as my eldest daughter has
just entered education and would like to understand more direct from
educators in schools rather than the official stances from Gov and as
reported by papers, about the pressures, difficulties, wins etc.

Cheers, Nick