[Bradford] Bradlug Talks this Wednesday, and the future

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 12:29:32 UTC 2011

Hi All

First, apologies, have been meaning to send this for days, but kept
slipping the mind.

We have the IPV6 talks set up for Wednesday, but nothing for the other
20min slot. Thomas, could we take you up on your offer of a talk on BGP?
(If this is too late to ask - apologies!)

The Open source in Schools idea seems popular. Can I suggest we theme
the April meeting around this(?), as John has a talk for March, and the
suggestion of basing that meeting around Document Freedom. (No reason
that schools can't feature then, and no reason to have to stick to that
topic, or that order!)

Hope to see you all on Wednesday.

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.