[Bradford] Linux Outlaws: Bitcoin

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Fri Jul 1 12:16:01 UTC 2011

I've not listened to it yet but I see that there is discussion on Bitcoin in the
latest 'Linux Outlaws' podcast.
If you don't already listen to it I should advise you that, generally, there is
a lot of dross (IMHO) in the podcast but sometimes they have interesting
interviews.

Some of my recommendations for other podcasts:-

Tuxradar: UK (Linux Format magazine)
FullCircleMagazine: UK (Generally an Ubuntu bias. Also see on-line monthly
magazine.)
Mintcast: US  (a bit variable but can have some interesting features. Doesn't
confine itself to Mint)
PC Pro: UK (although PC Pro, as a mag, is Windows orientated, I've heard quite a
lot of Linux stuff on the podcast)